Frequently Asked Questions!
**Care for your New Tattoo**
- Leave Bandage on for at least 3 hours.
- Wash area gently, but well, with mild soap and warm water using only your fingers. Rinse with cool water to close pores. BLOT DRY! DO NOT RUB!
- Do NOT apply another bandage.
- For the first 3-4 days, apply a very thin film of Tattoo Goo or A&D ointment as often as needed to keep your new tattoo moist.
- DO NOT PICK AT YOUR NEW TATTOO! If a scab should form from not religiously applying the ointment, allow it to fall off naturally.
- DO NOT soak in the tub and avoid swimming for at least 2 weeks.
- After 3-4 days, you can switch to a good, quality, fragrance free skin lotion for the life of your tattoo. (Lubriderm or Eucerin)
After your tattoo is healed, we recommend using a good sun block to protect it. This will prevent fading.
REMEMBER that your tattoo can only look as good as the skin it’s on, SO TAKE CARE OF IT!
If you have further questions or concerns, you can always call or email us at the shop!